- Aloha betrayed : native Hawaiian resistance to American colonialism / Noenoe K. Silva
- American Pacificism : Oceania in the U.S. imagination / Paul Lyons
- American Surfer : Radical Culture and Capitalism / Kristin Lawler.
- Anthropology and the Racial Politics of Culture / Lee D. Baker
- Asian settler colonialism : from local governance to the habits of everyday life in Hawaiʻi / Candace Fujikane and Jonathan Y. Okamura, editors.
- Date which will live : Pearl Harbor in American memory / Emily S. Rosenberg
- The gifts of civilization : germs and genocide in Hawaiʻi / O.A. Bushnell
- The growth and collapse of Pacific island societies : archaeological and demographic perspectives / Patrick V. Kirch and Jean-Louis Rallu, editors
- Hawaiian Blood : Colonialism and the Politics of Sovereignty and Indigeneity / J. Kehaulani Kauanui
- Legendary Hawai'i and the Politics of Place: Tradition, Translation, and Tourism / Cristina Bacchilega
- Native Men Remade: Gender and Nation in Contemporary Hawai'i / Ty P. Kawika Tengan
- Perilous Memories: The Asia-Pacific War(s) / edited by T. Fujitani, Geoffrey M. White and Lisa Yoneyama
- Who Owns the Crown Lands of Hawai'i? / Jon M. Van Dyke
Monday, April 23, 2012
UH-Manoa's Hamilton Library has recently added several electronic books to its holdings, including some high-demand titles of interest to Hawai'i and Pacific researchers. More are currently in the process of being purchased, but in the meantime the below titles are now available. (As new titles are added, links will be included with their records in the library's online Voyager catalog):