- Aloha betrayed : native Hawaiian resistance to American colonialism / Noenoe K. Silva
- American Pacificism : Oceania in the U.S. imagination / Paul Lyons
- American Surfer : Radical Culture and Capitalism / Kristin Lawler.
- Anthropology and the Racial Politics of Culture / Lee D. Baker
- Asian settler colonialism : from local governance to the habits of everyday life in Hawaiʻi / Candace Fujikane and Jonathan Y. Okamura, editors.
- Date which will live : Pearl Harbor in American memory / Emily S. Rosenberg
- The gifts of civilization : germs and genocide in Hawaiʻi / O.A. Bushnell
- The growth and collapse of Pacific island societies : archaeological and demographic perspectives / Patrick V. Kirch and Jean-Louis Rallu, editors
- Hawaiian Blood : Colonialism and the Politics of Sovereignty and Indigeneity / J. Kehaulani Kauanui
- Legendary Hawai'i and the Politics of Place: Tradition, Translation, and Tourism / Cristina Bacchilega
- Native Men Remade: Gender and Nation in Contemporary Hawai'i / Ty P. Kawika Tengan
- Perilous Memories: The Asia-Pacific War(s) / edited by T. Fujitani, Geoffrey M. White and Lisa Yoneyama
- Who Owns the Crown Lands of Hawai'i? / Jon M. Van Dyke
351 days to go
4 days ago